Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mckenzie Comer's Interview!

Here's the interview with Mckenzie Comer!


Who influenced you ?
Delta Goodrem, Garth Brooks, Colbie Caillat, John Mayer
If you could record a duet with any world music star, who would it be ? 

Jack Johnson
If you could tour which artists or bands of any genre would you like to go on the road with you ? 

One Direction
I absolutely love your outfits. Where do you shop ? 

Forever New!
I know you wear dresses a lot, so I was wondering if you would ever want to have your own dress line. I would definitely buy them.

I definitely would! I do actually design different things every now and again so who knows!
What kind of TV shows and movies do you like to watch ? 

I love Breakfast at Tiffany's, and High School Musical! And you can never get enough of Disney Channel!
What do you do for inspiration when you sit down to write a song and it seems that nothing wants to come out ? 

Usually when nothing comes out I just stop, you can't force yourself to write it has to be there. But sometimes listening to other artists can inspire new melodies which helps.
Do you also want to write songs for other artists ? 

Yeah, I've done quite a bit of that already, it's really fun and lets you experiment with different genres and perspectives.
You are such an inspiration and role model to all girls of any age, and I think that's awesome!does you plan on visiting asia soon ? 

Aw thank you! I would love to visit Asia someday, and I'm sure I will!
When you going to make a full length album ?

I'm just working on singles at the moment but maybe in the future I'll release an album.
What's your best advice to your followers, teen girls, about enjoy the life ? 

Follow your dreams and never give up. Each small step forward brings you closer to your goals. If it seems far away just remember that nothing is impossible and believing in what you want and working hard will get you anywhere.
Who are some new artists you've been listening to ?

I've been listening too John Mayer a lot lately actually! Such an amazing, unique voice that nobody has ever heard before and that's what I admire most about him as an artist. I love his cover of Free Fallin' and also Gravity!
What do you like to do in your free time ? 

Write songs, draw, see movies, and go shopping with friends!
Does you check out the Comer Love website ? [http://thecomerlove.blogspot.com] 

I love it! Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for thinking of me! .-Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment